We are excited to announce the official release of Version 4 Beta Emotions Analytics API.
Among the improved features:
- Reduced Analysis Time – After the first 10 second analysis is given, a new analysis is generated every 5 seconds.
Click here to see our Voice Input Guidelines
- Improved Accuracy for Temper, Valence and Arousal
- New: Confidence Score – measures our confidence in the given analysis. Click here to read more about the confidence
- New: End field – In addition to the “offset” and “duration” we have added an end field for each segment time. Click
here to read more about our Analysis Result Interpretation Guide
Must reads – just to get you started.
- Voice Input Guidelines: Gives you all the information you need to record good audio which can be analyzed by our engines.
- Quick Integration Guide: Contains all the technical guidance you need to start using our API.
- Output Definition: Getting the data is one thing, it is another to understand it. Read our output definitions document to make sense of all our emotional outputs – it’s the sensible thing to do 😉
Additional (and useful) reads:
- NEW! Confidence score
- API Metadata Guide
- Table of Mood Phrases
- API Analyses Result Interpretation
- Beyond Verbal API Terms and Conditions
- Sample Codes
Sign up for your free API trial now.