Beyond Verbal Communication is looking for exceptional candidates to help lead its Big-Data projects in the field of healthcare. We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a consistent record of academic excellence, personal achievement and leadership to help drive our health strategy through the use of sophisticated analytical techniques. Creativity, initiative and strong analytical and communicational skills are a must.
Beyond Verbal Communication, Ltd. (BVC) is the world leader in the development of voice-based Emotion Analytics and Vocal Biomarkers. Our patented technology extracts unique emotional dimensions from individuals' short segments of speech, in real-time. The company is also developing Vocal Biomarkers for a range of medical conditions, including Cardiovascular and Lung Diseases. For that purpose, BVC recently established unique research-collaborations with leading healthcare institutions and top players in the field of healthcare.
The Health Research Manager will join BVC's Health Research team, a group of experienced neuroscientists, physicists and data-scientists, created to develop Vocal Biomarkers for chronic medical conditions. The team partners address health and wellness challenges by implementing novel computational and statistical models and creative problem-solving skills. We are looking for a research-oriented individual, who wants to join a tight-knit team and be as passionate as we are about growing our company to redefine the realm of possibility in healthcare
The Health Research team is looking for an outstanding and proven Health Research Manager to join an exciting new project at an early stage. We are seeking highly motivated, research-oriented individuals with a proven record of statistical experience and a strong ability to drive meaningful insights from complex data. As the Health Research Manager, you will be responsible for delivering data-driven, actionable health-related insights that complement and support product, engineering, and marketing. The position requires the ability to step in different hats depending on the size and scope of projects.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind numbers, derive actionable insights and make product recommendations.
- Explore data through funnels, cohort analysis, long-term trends, regressions models and more.
- Synthesize and communicate insights to team members and supervisors.
- Think and work independently, demonstrate creativity and deliver quick results, yet demonstrate a team-player attitude.
- Independently learn new material from the world of medicine, take part in Clinical Advisory meetings and be familiar with trends in the field of Digital Health.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams composed of clinicians, researchers, engineers and data scientists, to deliver high-quality, scalable solutions.
- MS or Ph.D. in statistics, neuroscience, psychology or a related field.
- 2-3 Years of related work experience.
- Strong statistical modeling background.
- Hands-on data analysis experience with Python and SQL. Other high-level programming languages and Big Data structures are a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Highly self-motivated, results-driven and data-driven. Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English.
- Prior experience in healthcare or digital health industry – a plus.
- Full-time position.